Technological Innovations in Mental Healthcare: apps, digital technologies & mental health
05 Sep 2013
A Major National Symposium
Host: NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-operative (HTC)
Date: Monday 11 November 2013
Venue: The Royal College of Physicians, London
SAVE THE DATE!
- 'Technological Innovations in Mental Healthcare' will showcase the latest advances in digital technologies and e-mental health research and consider how these could transform mental healthcare delivery.
- The event will provide a unique opportunity for networking and sharing of experience and ideas between NHS clinicians, service users, academics, SMEs, research funders and health policy makers.
- Funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), MindTech HTC brings together clinicians, researchers, industry and service users to identify unmet needs and develop and evaluate technologies for mental healthcare.
- MindTech HTC is a partnership between Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust and the University of Nottingham and is supported by Medilink.
The full event programme will be released soon, however highlights include keynote speakers:
- Dr Geraldine Strathdee - National Clinical Director of Mental Health, NHS England
- Dr Louise Wood - Deputy Director/Head of NHS Research Infrastructure and Growth, Department of Health
Plus a host of expert speakers to include:
- Professor Chris Hollis - Clinical Director, NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-Operative
- Rebecca Cotton - Deputy Director,NHS Confederation Mental Health Network
- Professor Simon Lovestone - Director of Research, NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, SLAM & Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London
- Sue Dunkerton - Co-Director, HealthTech and Medicines Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
For further details, please click on the following link that will take you through to the online reservation system http://www.medilinkem.com/events/events-calendar/2013/11/11/technologicalinnovations